Scrabble word: QUINTETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUINTETS exist?
Definitions of QUINTETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a musical composition for five performers
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one
- noun - five performers or singers who perform together
- noun - a set of five similar things considered as a unit
- noun - five people considered as a unit
- noun - a group of five
There are 8 letters in QUINTETS: E I N Q S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUINTETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUINTETS plus a wildcard: QUINTETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUINTETS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUINTETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.