Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MEDFLIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDFLIES exist?
Definitions of MEDFLIES in dictionaries:
- noun - small black-and-white fly that damages citrus and other fruits by implanting eggs that hatch inside the fruit
- n - a Mediterranean fruit fly
There are 8 letters in MEDFLIES: D E E F I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDFLIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDFLIES plus a wildcard: MEDFLIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDFLIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDFLIES
- New Lure May Help Conserve Helpful Sterile medflies July 31 1997 ...
- Geneticist Don McInnis collects a pair of mating medflies in an ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Solano County Receives Sterile medflies
- ... - medflies Found in Boca Raton Exotic Fruit Fly Information page
- Living on Earth Mitigating medflies
- medflies lay their eggs in ripening cherrylike fruits that house the ...
- ... -based insecticide in Hawaiian coffee fields where medflies thrive
- Loading Sterile medflies into the Airplane
- Four medflies found Monday. Chronicle Graphic
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.