Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IRRADIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IRRADIATE exist?
Definitions of IRRADIATE in dictionaries:
- verb - give spiritual insight to
- verb - cast rays of light upon
- verb - expose to radiation
- To expose to radiation.
- To treat with radiation: irradiate farm produce so as to destroy bacteria.
- To shed light on; illuminate.
- To manifest in a manner suggesting the emission of light; radiate: irradiate goodness.
- To send forth rays; radiate.
- To become radiant.
There are 9 letters in IRRADIATE: A A D E I I R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IRRADIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IRRADIATE plus a wildcard: IRRADIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IRRADIATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IRRADIATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.