Scrabble word: INTERPRETER
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERPRETER exist?
Definitions of INTERPRETER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who mediates between speakers of different languages
- noun - someone who uses art to represent something
- noun - an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
- noun - (computer science) a program that translates and executes source language statements one line at a time
- One who translates orally from one language into another.
- One who gives or expounds an interpretation: “An actor is an interpreter of other men’s words, often a soul which wishes to reveal itself to the world” (Alec Guinness).
- A program that translates an instruction into a machine language and executes it before proceeding to the next instruction.
There are 11 letters in INTERPRETER: E E E I N P R R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERPRETER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERPRETER plus a wildcard: INTERPRETER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERPRETER
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERPRETER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.