Scrabble word: INTERPRETER
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERPRETER exist?
Definitions of INTERPRETER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who mediates between speakers of different languages
- noun - someone who uses art to represent something
- noun - an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
- noun - (computer science) a program that translates and executes source language statements one line at a time
- One who translates orally from one language into another.
- One who gives or expounds an interpretation: “An actor is an interpreter of other men’s words, often a soul which wishes to reveal itself to the world” (Alec Guinness).
- A program that translates an instruction into a machine language and executes it before proceeding to the next instruction.