Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INTERPRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERPRET exist?
Definitions of INTERPRET in dictionaries:
- verb - make sense of
- verb - give an interpretation or explanation to
- verb - give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb - create an image or likeness of
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - make sense of a language
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_E.
- To conceive the significance of; construe: interpreted his smile to be an agreement; interpreted the open door as an invitation.
- To present or conceptualize the meaning of by means of art or criticism.
- To translate orally.
- To offer an explanation.
- To serve as an interpreter for speakers of different languages.
There are 9 letters in INTERPRET: E E I N P R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTERPRET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTERPRET plus a wildcard: INTERPRET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTERPRET
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTERPRET
- The-Christian-and-Alcohol by Doug Batchelor Copyright 2002 ...
- What is Emotional Intelligence Heart Brains & Courage
- interpretation and Report Writing
- Ben Cross interpreta al prncipe Carlos en William & Kate Fotos ...
- bastidores avenida brasil Notcias da TV Brasileira - Audincia da ...
- interpret Radio Kapsch Telephon- und Telegraphenfabriks-AG
- ... Ink & Toner Cartridges Lexmark interpret S 408 Ink Cartridges
- Arte e educao Textos para interpretao
- For an additional link to a normal ECG which also includes (by ...
- De biquni a atriz Bruna Marquezine que interpreta a periguete ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.