Scrabble word: INTERPRET
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTERPRET exist?
Definitions of INTERPRET in dictionaries:
- verb - make sense of
- verb - give an interpretation or explanation to
- verb - give an interpretation or rendition of
- verb - create an image or likeness of
- verb - restate (words) from one language into another language
- verb - make sense of a language
- To conceive the significance of; construe: interpreted his smile to be an agreement; interpreted the open door as an invitation.
- To present or conceptualize the meaning of by means of art or criticism.
- To translate orally.
- To offer an explanation.
- To serve as an interpreter for speakers of different languages.