Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRETERIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETERIT exist?
Definitions of PRETERIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a term formerly used to refer to the simple past tense
- The verb form expressing or describing a past action or condition.
- A verb in the preterit form.
- n - a past tense in grammar
There are 8 letters in PRETERIT: E E I P R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETERIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETERIT plus a wildcard: PRETERIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETERIT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETERIT
- Soutien 5me le prtrit simple English for everybody ... with ...
- Prtrit - Je le comprends par limage-anglais
- ESTAR - Past Tense (preterit) - Memrise
- preterit-2presents-exercice1 - cours anglais Mme Guillemard
- El Mundo de Birch - el pretrito
- Sophies holidays (page 42) on corrige le travail (rpondre aux ...
- Book preterit Banque PDF des millions de fichiers PDF ...
- Spanish Irregular preterit Verbs Quiz worksheet - iSLCollective.com ...
- verbs (click for refreshers on present tense & preterite past tense ...
- 02 preterite Irregulars hacer Sr Jordans Spanish Videos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.