Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FASCIATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASCIATE exist?
Definitions of FASCIATE in dictionaries:
- Abnormally flattened or coalesced, as certain stems.
- Marked by broad bands of color, as certain insects.
- adj - a broad and distinct band of color [n -CIAE or -CIAS] : FASCIAL, FASCIATE
There are 8 letters in FASCIATE: A A C E F I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FASCIATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASCIATE plus a wildcard: FASCIATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASCIATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASCIATE
- Samsung Fascinate Price Features and Specifications
- The second thing thats striking about the Fascinate is that its also ...
- Other specifications on the Samsung Fascinate include A-GPS ...
- Regular Fascinate (not 4g)
- Samsung Fascinate 4G specs
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate Galaxy S Smartphone Technology Magazine ...
- Samsung Fascinate Spy Shots
- Before you read the full review of the Samsung Fascinate you may want ...
- Samsung Fascinate features & specifications
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.