Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONTRACTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTRACTOR exist?
Definitions of CONTRACTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - someone (a person or firm) who contracts to build things
- noun - the bridge player in contract bridge who wins the bidding and can declare which suit is to be trumps
- noun - (law) a party to a contract
- noun - a bodily organ that contracts
- One that agrees to furnish materials or perform services at a specified price, especially for construction work.
- Something, especially a muscle, that contracts.
There are 10 letters in CONTRACTOR: A C C N O O R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRACTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTRACTOR plus a wildcard: CONTRACTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTRACTOR
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTRACTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.