Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONTRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTRACT exist?
Definitions of CONTRACT in dictionaries:
- noun - a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
- noun - (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- noun - a variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid
- verb - enter into a contractual arrangement
- verb - engage by written agreement
- verb - squeeze or press together
- verb - be stricken by an illness, fall victim to an illness
- verb - become smaller or draw together
- verb - make smaller
- verb - compress or concentrate
- verb - make or become more narrow or restricted
- verb - reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
- An agreement between two or more parties, especially one that is written and enforceable by law.
- The writing or document containing such an agreement.
- The branch of law dealing with formal agreements between parties.
- Marriage as a formal agreement; betrothal.
- The last and highest bid of one hand in bridge.
- The number of tricks thus bid.
- Contract bridge.
- A paid assignment to murder someone: put out a contract on the mobster’s life.
- To enter into by contract; establish or settle by formal agreement: contract a marriage.
- To acquire or incur: contract obligations; contract a serious illness.
- To reduce in size by drawing together; shrink.
- To pull together; wrinkle.
- To shorten (a word or words) by omitting or combining some of the letters or sounds.
- To enter into or make an agreement: contract for garbage collection.
- These verbs mean to decrease in size or content.
- verb - to decrease in size or volume
There are 8 letters in CONTRACT: A C C N O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTRACT plus a wildcard: CONTRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTRACT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTRACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.