Scrabble word: COLLECTIVE
Is COLLECTIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COLLECTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - members of a cooperative enterprise
- adj - done by or characteristic of individuals acting together
- adj - forming a whole or aggregate
- adj - set up on the principle of collectivism or ownership and production by the workers involved usually under the supervision of a government
- Assembled or accumulated into a whole.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or made by a number of people acting as a group: a collective decision.
- An undertaking, such as a business operation, set up on the principle of ownership and control of the means of production and distribution by the workers involved, usually under the supervision of a government.
- A collective noun.
There are 10 letters in COLLECTIVE: C C E E I L L O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLECTIVE
Click to search all anagrams of COLLECTIVE plus a wildcard: COLLECTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLECTIVE
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLECTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.