Scrabble word: COLLECTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLECTIVE exist?
Definitions of COLLECTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - members of a cooperative enterprise
- adj - done by or characteristic of individuals acting together
- adj - forming a whole or aggregate
- adj - set up on the principle of collectivism or ownership and production by the workers involved usually under the supervision of a government
- Assembled or accumulated into a whole.
- Of, relating to, characteristic of, or made by a number of people acting as a group: a collective decision.
- An undertaking, such as a business operation, set up on the principle of ownership and control of the means of production and distribution by the workers involved, usually under the supervision of a government.
- A collective noun.