Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREATHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREATHER exist?
Definitions of BREATHER in dictionaries:
- noun - a short respite
- noun - air passage provided by a retractable device containing intake and exhaust pipes
- One that breathes, especially in a specified manner: a shallow breather.
- A short rest period: took a breather after skiing for two hours.
- An activity, such as strenuous exercise, that causes difficult breathing.
- A small vent allowing the passage of gas or liquid to or from an enclosed area.
- verb - to inhale and exhale air
There are 8 letters in BREATHER: A B E E H R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREATHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREATHER plus a wildcard: BREATHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREATHER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREATHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.