Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BECALMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BECALMED exist?
Definitions of BECALMED in dictionaries:
- verb - make steady
- adj - rendered motionless for lack of wind
- adv - free from agitation [adj CALMER, CALMEST] : CALMLY
There are 8 letters in BECALMED: A B C D E E L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BECALMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BECALMED plus a wildcard: BECALMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BECALMED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BECALMED
- becalmed BOOMBA CHICKEN
- becalmed - Pentax User Photo Gallery
- becalmed Headwind-1
- becalmed by Martin SWAN - Artists Harbour Ltd.
- Home becalmed off Halfway Rock
- becalmed in the Hudson Highlands 1836
- Sophie Hutchings - becalmed (Review) Fluid Radio
- Schooner on becalmed Waters (Pirates Adventure Deck)
- becalmed Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image 18439237
- becalmed by David Yezzi - E-Verse Radio
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.