Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEBACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBACLE exist?
Definitions of DEBACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden and violent collapse
- noun - flooding caused by a tumultuous breakup of ice in a river during the spring or summer
- noun - a sound defeat
- A sudden, disastrous collapse, downfall, or defeat; a rout.
- A total, often ludicrous failure.
- The breaking up of ice in a river.
- A violent flood.
- n - a sudden collapse
There are 7 letters in DEBACLE: A B C D E E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBACLE plus a wildcard: DEBACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBACLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEBACLE
- Libido Boosters from Around the World
- Par rapport un sondage antrieur effectu en 2002 les Franais ...
- Lindsay Lohans dental debacle The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs
- La regal Dbcle Groupon e la Vecchia Ciminiera (Milano) The ...
- The debacle That Is Final Fantasy XIV Grows Ever debacle-ier - Topless ...
- The Winner of the Cyprus debacle
- Claude Monet La dbcle de la Seine - Czanne Toulouse-Lautrec ...
- BiafraNigeriaWorld The Authority on BiafraNigeria ICJ Proceedings on ...
- The Real Deal About Enron (Part 6) Interview Scoop News
- My Bolivian debacle Engaged Anthropology
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.