Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BATTALION
In which Scrabble dictionary does BATTALION exist?
Definitions of BATTALION in dictionaries:
- noun - an army unit usually consisting of a headquarters and three or more companies
- noun - a large indefinite number
- An army unit typically consisting of a headquarters and two or more companies, batteries, or similar subunits.
- A large body of organized troops.
- A great number: battalions of ants.
There are 9 letters in BATTALION: A A B I L N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTALION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BATTALION plus a wildcard: BATTALION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BATTALION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BATTALION
- FileAustralian 11th battalion group photo.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Tank Destroyer battalion Equipment chart
- Soldiers of the 6th battalion the Yorkshire Regiment - date unknown ...
- Brampton battalion Alumni in Professional Hockey OHL Alumni Central
- Brief Description of the Lost battalion
- Front line infantrymen of the lost battalion 141st Infantry Regiment ...
- Thread The battalion Wars 2 Thread (wii)
- Reserve Police battalion 101
- Steel battalion Game Gameplay Review - SLCentral
- Infantry battalion Hqs and Hqs. Company - 3 battalions per regiment.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.