Scrabble word: BLATANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLATANT exist?
Definitions of BLATANT in dictionaries:
- adj - without any attempt at concealment
- adj - conspicuously and offensively loud
- Unpleasantly loud and noisy: “There are those who find the trombones blatant and the triangle silly, but both add effective color” (Musical Heritage Review).
- Totally or offensively conspicuous or obtrusive: a blatant lie.
- adj - easily perceived or understood
There are 7 letters in BLATANT: A A B L N T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLATANT plus a wildcard: BLATANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLATANT
Images for BLATANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.