Scrabble word: ABLATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABLATION exist?
Definitions of ABLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - surgical removal of a body part or tissue
- noun - the erosive process that reduces the size of glaciers
- Surgical excision or amputation of a body part or tissue.
- The erosive processes by which a glacier is reduced.
- The dissipation of heat generated by atmospheric friction, especially in the atmospheric reentry of a spacecraft or missile, by means of a melting heat shield.
- noun - surgical removal of a bodily part