Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ABLATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ABLATION exist?
Definitions of ABLATION in dictionaries:
- noun - surgical removal of a body part or tissue
- noun - the erosive process that reduces the size of glaciers
- Surgical excision or amputation of a body part or tissue.
- The erosive processes by which a glacier is reduced.
- The dissipation of heat generated by atmospheric friction, especially in the atmospheric reentry of a spacecraft or missile, by means of a melting heat shield.
- noun - surgical removal of a bodily part
There are 8 letters in ABLATION: A A B I L N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABLATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ABLATION plus a wildcard: ABLATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABLATION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ABLATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.