Is IMPATIENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPATIENT in various dictionaries:
- adj - restless or short-tempered under delay or opposition
- adj - (usually followed by `to') full of eagerness
- Unable to wait patiently or tolerate delay; restless.
- Unable to endure irritation or opposition; intolerant: impatient of criticism.
- Expressing or produced by impatience: an impatient scowl.
- Restively eager or desirous; anxious: impatient to begin.
There are 9 letters in IMPATIENT: A E I I M N P T T
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPATIENT, to go: IMPATIENT?
Rearrange the letters in IMPATIENT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IMPATIENT
8 letters out of IMPATIENT
7 letters out of IMPATIENT
6 letters out of IMPATIENT
5 letters out of IMPATIENT
4 letters out of IMPATIENT
3 letters out of IMPATIENT
2 letters out of IMPATIENT
Contextual use of IMPATIENT
What's nearby IMPATIENT
Lookup in Wiki for IMPATIENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPATIENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPATIENT"