Is ELIMINATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELIMINATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - terminate, end, or take out
- verb - do away with
- verb - kill in large numbers
- verb - dismiss from consideration or a contest
- verb - eliminate from the body
- verb - remove from a contest or race
- verb - remove (an unknown variable) from two or more equations
- To get rid of; remove: an effort to eliminate capital punishment; eliminated his enemies.
- To leave out or omit from consideration; reject.
- To remove from consideration by defeating, as in a contest.
- To excrete (bodily wastes).
There are 9 letters in ELIMINATE: A E E I I L M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELIMINATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELIMINATE, to go: ELIMINATE?
Rearrange the letters in ELIMINATE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of ELIMINATE
8 letters out of ELIMINATE
7 letters out of ELIMINATE
6 letters out of ELIMINATE
5 letters out of ELIMINATE
4 letters out of ELIMINATE
3 letters out of ELIMINATE
2 letters out of ELIMINATE
Contextual use of ELIMINATE
What's nearby ELIMINATE
Lookup in Wiki for ELIMINATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELIMINATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELIMINATE"