Is ENAMEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENAMEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth
- noun - a colored glassy compound (opaque or partially opaque) that is fused to the surface of metal or glass or pottery for decoration or protection
- noun - a paint that dries to a hard glossy finish
- noun - any smooth glossy coating that resembles ceramic glaze
- verb - coat, inlay, or surface with enamel
- A vitreous, usually opaque, protective or decorative coating baked on metal, glass, or ceramic ware.
- An object having such a coating, as in a piece of cloisonné.
- A coating that dries to a hard, glossy finish: nail enamel.
- A paint that dries to a hard, glossy finish.
- The hard, calcareous substance covering the exposed portion of a tooth.
- To coat, inlay, or decorate with enamel.
- To give a glossy or brilliant surface to.
- To adorn with a brightly colored surface.
- verb - to cover with a hard, glossy surface
There are 6 letters in ENAMEL: A E E L M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENAMEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENAMEL, to go: ENAMEL?
Rearrange the letters in ENAMEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENAMEL
What's nearby ENAMEL
Lookup in Wiki for ENAMEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENAMEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENAMEL"