Is CLEARING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLEARING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tract of land with few or no trees in the middle of a wooded area
- noun - the act of freeing from suspicion
- noun - the act of removing solid particles from a liquid
- verb - rid of obstructions
- verb - make a way or path by removing objects
- verb - become clear
- verb - grant authorization or clearance for
- verb - remove
- verb - go unchallenged
- verb - be debited and credited to the proper bank accounts
- verb - go away or disappear
- verb - pass by, over, or under without making contact
- verb - make free from confusion or ambiguity
- verb - free from payment of customs duties, as of a shipment
- verb - clear from impurities, blemishes, pollution, etc.
- verb - yield as a net profit
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - sell
- verb - pass an inspection or receive authorization
- verb - pronounce not guilty of criminal charges
- verb - settle, as of a debt
- verb - make clear, bright, light, or translucent
- verb - rid of instructions or data
- verb - remove (people) from a building
- verb - remove the occupants of
- verb - free (the throat) by making a rasping sound
- The act or process of making or becoming clear.
- A tract of land within a wood or other overgrown area from which trees and other obstructions have been removed.
- An open space: a clearing in the fog.
- The exchange among banks of checks, drafts, and notes and the settlement of consequent differences.
- noun - an open space
There are 8 letters in CLEARING: A C E G I L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEARING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLEARING, to go: CLEARING?
Rearrange the letters in CLEARING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CLEARING
7 letters out of CLEARING
6 letters out of CLEARING
5 letters out of CLEARING
4 letters out of CLEARING
3 letters out of CLEARING
2 letters out of CLEARING
Contextual use of CLEARING
What's nearby CLEARING
Lookup in Wiki for CLEARING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLEARING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLEARING"