Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRINKLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRINKLED exist?
Definitions of WRINKLED in dictionaries:
- verb - gather or contract into wrinkles or folds
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- adj - marked by wrinkles
- adj - (of linens or clothes) not ironed
- verb - to make wrinkles (small ridges or furrows) in
There are 8 letters in WRINKLED: D E I K L N R W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRINKLED plus a wildcard: WRINKLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRINKLED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WRINKLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.