Scrabble word: SHOVELLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOVELLED exist?
Definitions of SHOVELLED in dictionaries:
- noun - a hand tool for lifting loose material
- noun - the quantity a shovel can hold
- noun - a fire iron consisting of a small shovel used to scoop coals or ashes in a fireplace
- noun - a machine for excavating
- verb - to take up with a shovel (a digging implement)
There are 9 letters in SHOVELLED: D E E H L L O S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOVELLED plus a wildcard: SHOVELLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOVELLED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOVELLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.