Scrabble word: LEVELS
Is LEVELS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LEVELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- noun - a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- noun - a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- noun - height above ground
- noun - indicator that establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid
- noun - a flat surface at right angles to a plumb line
- noun - an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- verb - aim at
- verb - tear down so as to make flat with the ground
- verb - make level or straight
- verb - direct into a position for use
- verb - talk frankly with
- verb - become level or even
- adj - flat and smooth
There are 6 letters in LEVELS: E E L L S V
Click to search all anagrams of LEVELS plus a wildcard: LEVELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVELS
Images for LEVELS
Lookup in Wiki for LEVELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.