Scrabble word: SHELLED
Is SHELLED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SHELLED in dictionaries:
- verb - use explosives on
- verb - create by using explosives
- verb - fall out of the pod or husk
- verb - hit the pitches of hard and regularly
- verb - look for and collect shells by the seashore
- verb - come out better in a competition, race, or conflict
- verb - remove from its shell or outer covering
- verb - remove the husks from
- adj - of animals or fruits that have a shell
- verb - to divest of a shell (a hard outer covering)
There are 7 letters in SHELLED: D E E H L L S
Click to search all anagrams of SHELLED plus a wildcard: SHELLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHELLED
Images for SHELLED
Lookup in Wiki for SHELLED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.