Scrabble word: SHOCKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOCKING exist?
Definitions of SHOCKING in dictionaries:
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - strike with horror or terror
- verb - collide violently
- verb - collect or gather into shocks
- verb - subject to electrical shocks
- verb - inflict a trauma upon
- adj - glaringly vivid and graphic
- adj - giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation
- Highly disturbing emotionally.
- Highly offensive; indecent or distasteful.
- Very vivid or intense in tone: shocking pink.
- verb - to strike with great surprise, horror, or disgust