Scrabble word: SHOCKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHOCKING exist?
Definitions of SHOCKING in dictionaries:
- verb - surprise greatly
- verb - strike with disgust or revulsion
- verb - strike with horror or terror
- verb - collide violently
- verb - collect or gather into shocks
- verb - subject to electrical shocks
- verb - inflict a trauma upon
- adj - glaringly vivid and graphic
- adj - giving offense to moral sensibilities and injurious to reputation
- Highly disturbing emotionally.
- Highly offensive; indecent or distasteful.
- Very vivid or intense in tone: shocking pink.
- verb - to strike with great surprise, horror, or disgust
There are 8 letters in SHOCKING: C G H I K N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHOCKING plus a wildcard: SHOCKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHOCKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHOCKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.