Scrabble word: CHOKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOKING exist?
Definitions of CHOKING in dictionaries:
- noun - a condition caused by blocking the airways to the lungs (as with food or swelling of the larynx)
- noun - the act of suffocating (someone) by constricting the windpipe
- verb - breathe with great difficulty, as when experiencing a strong emotion
- verb - be too tight
- verb - wring the neck of
- verb - constrict (someone's) throat and keep from breathing
- verb - struggle for breath
- verb - fail to perform adequately due to tension or agitation
- verb - check or slow down the action or effect of
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - become stultified, suppressed, or stifled
- verb - suppress the development, creativity, or imagination of
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - reduce the air supply
- verb - cause to retch or choke
- Causing a feeling of being choked or suffocated: The hall was filled with choking clouds of smoke.
- Having a strained or husky sound: spoke in a choking voice.
- verb - to impede the breathing of
There are 7 letters in CHOKING: C G H I K N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOKING plus a wildcard: CHOKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.