Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HONK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONK exist?
Definitions of HONK in dictionaries:
- noun - the cry of a goose (or any sound resembling this)
- verb - make a loud noise
- verb - use the horn of a car
- verb - cry like a goose
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- The raucous, resonant sound characteristic of a wild goose.
- A sound similar to a goose’s honk: blew a loud honk on the bass saxophone.
- To emit a honk.
- v - to emit a cry like that of a goose
There are 4 letters in HONK: H K N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HONK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HONK plus a wildcard: HONK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HONK
Images for HONK
- honk was a resounding success
- honk Jr. at Ira B. Jones Elementary CFCIS ProjectPOWERAmeriCorps ...
- Logo Design for honk the Musical by Mooty Graphic Design
- ... Operations (Part 46 Mines) for a Visit honk SO YOU DONT GET FINED
- Kenita R. Miller (Ida) and Jim Newman (Drake) in honk the 2011 ...
- Music Theater Internationals honk Jr. was Acting Ups second ...
- honk - a musical - information and pictures
- honk 2004
- 2009 August Marketing and Public Relations
- honk Im just a girl who loves God and shoes