Scrabble word: HONK
Is HONK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HONK in dictionaries:
- noun - the cry of a goose (or any sound resembling this)
- verb - make a loud noise
- verb - use the horn of a car
- verb - cry like a goose
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- The raucous, resonant sound characteristic of a wild goose.
- A sound similar to a goose’s honk: blew a loud honk on the bass saxophone.
- To emit a honk.
- verb - to emit a cry like that of a goose
There are 4 letters in HONK: H K N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HONK
Click to search all anagrams of HONK plus a wildcard: HONK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HONK
Images for HONK
Lookup in Wiki for HONK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.