Scrabble word: HONK
In which Scrabble dictionary does HONK exist?
Definitions of HONK in dictionaries:
- noun - the cry of a goose (or any sound resembling this)
- verb - make a loud noise
- verb - use the horn of a car
- verb - cry like a goose
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- The raucous, resonant sound characteristic of a wild goose.
- A sound similar to a goose’s honk: blew a loud honk on the bass saxophone.
- To emit a honk.
- verb - to emit a cry like that of a goose