Scrabble word: SHEETING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHEETING exist?
Definitions of SHEETING in dictionaries:
- noun - fabric from which bed sheets are made
- verb - come down as if in sheets
- verb - cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- Material, such as metal or cloth, used to make sheets or a sheet.
- The act or process of providing with or forming into sheets.
- noun - material in the form of sheets
There are 8 letters in SHEETING: E E G H I N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEETING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHEETING plus a wildcard: SHEETING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHEETING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHEETING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.