Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCALLION
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALLION exist?
Definitions of SCALLION in dictionaries:
- noun - plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves
- noun - a young onion before the bulb has enlarged
- A young onion before the development of the bulb.
- Any of several onionlike plants, such as the leek or shallot.
- noun - an onion-like plant
There are 8 letters in SCALLION: A C I L L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALLION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCALLION plus a wildcard: SCALLION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALLION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCALLION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.