Scrabble word: PROVINCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVINCE exist?
Definitions of PROVINCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- noun - the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- A territory governed as an administrative or political unit of a country or an empire.
- A division of territory under the jurisdiction of an archbishop.
- The range of one’s proper duties and functions; scope or jurisdiction.
- An area of land, less extensive than a region, having a characteristic plant and animal population.
- Any of various lands outside Italy conquered by the Romans and administered by them as self-contained units.
- noun - an administrative division of a country
There are 8 letters in PROVINCE: C E I N O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVINCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVINCE plus a wildcard: PROVINCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVINCE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVINCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.