Scrabble word: PROVINCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVINCE exist?
Definitions of PROVINCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- noun - the proper sphere or extent of your activities
- A territory governed as an administrative or political unit of a country or an empire.
- A division of territory under the jurisdiction of an archbishop.
- The range of one’s proper duties and functions; scope or jurisdiction.
- An area of land, less extensive than a region, having a characteristic plant and animal population.
- Any of various lands outside Italy conquered by the Romans and administered by them as self-contained units.
- noun - an administrative division of a country