Scrabble word: POWERFUL
Is POWERFUL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of POWERFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - having great power or force or potency or effect
- adj - strong enough to knock down or overwhelm
- adj - having great influence
- adj - (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight
- adj - displaying superhuman strength or power
- adv - (Southern regional intensive) very
- Having or capable of exerting power.
- Effective or potent: a powerful drug.
- Fast, versatile, or able to handle large tasks.
- Great: The storm did a powerful lot of harm.
- adj - possessing great force
There are 8 letters in POWERFUL: E F L O P R U W
Click to search all anagrams of POWERFUL plus a wildcard: POWERFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POWERFUL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POWERFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.