Scrabble word: WOEFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does WOEFUL exist?
Definitions of WOEFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - affected by or full of grief or woe
- adj - of very poor quality or condition
- Affected by or full of woe; mournful.
- Causing or involving woe.
- Deplorably bad or wretched: woeful treatment of the accused; woeful errors in judgment.
- adv - full of woe [adj -FULLER, -FULLEST] : WOEFULLY
There are 6 letters in WOEFUL: E F L O U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WOEFUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WOEFUL plus a wildcard: WOEFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WOEFUL
Images for WOEFUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.