Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEWSROOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEWSROOM exist?
Definitions of NEWSROOM in dictionaries:
- noun - the staff of a newspaper or the news department of a periodical
- noun - an office in which news is processed by a newspaper or news agency or television or radio station
- noun - a reading room (in a library or club) where newspapers and other periodicals can be read
- A room, as in a newspaper office or radio or television station, where news stories are written and edited.
- n - a room where the news is gathered
There are 8 letters in NEWSROOM: E M N O O R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEWSROOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEWSROOM plus a wildcard: NEWSROOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEWSROOM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEWSROOM
- 1955 The News newsroom
- FileThe New York Times newsroom 1942.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Virtual newsroom for Two Hosts -- Camera 2 - CG4TV
- Virtual newsroom for Two Hosts -- Camera 9 - CG4TV
- Defense of Aaron Sorkins The newsroom The New Yorker
- NYT newsroom
- Aaron Sorkins newsroom Sneak Peek at the New HBO Show Vanity ...
- Virtual newsroom for Two Hosts -- Camera 1 high resolution
- Redaccin digital qu falta y qu sobra newsroom
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.