Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MILLERITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLERITE exist?
Definitions of MILLERITE in dictionaries:
- noun - a yellow mineral consisting of nickel sulfide
- A nickel sulfide mineral, NiS, usually occurring in long hairlike crystals and sometimes used as a nickel ore.
There are 9 letters in MILLERITE: E E I I L L M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLERITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLERITE plus a wildcard: MILLERITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLERITE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILLERITE
- millerite in Calcite from Saranovkoye
- minfind.com - millerite on Calcite in geode from Estabrook Park ...
- Filemillerite 1843 chart.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- minfind.com - millerite from Hall s Gap Lincoln County Kentucky
- Photograph of a millerite crystal spray (C24) from the National ...
- minfind.com - millerite from Halls Gap Lincoln Co. Kentuky USA ...
- millerite from Wissen Siegen Germany - DM33948
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.