Scrabble word: MILLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLER exist?
Definitions of MILLER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States bandleader of a popular big band (1909-1944)
- noun - United States novelist whose novels were originally banned as pornographic (1891-1980)
- noun - United States playwright (1915-2005)
- noun - someone who works in a mill (especially a grain mill)
- noun - machine tool in which metal that is secured to a carriage is fed against rotating cutters that shape it
- noun - any of various moths that have powdery wings
- One who works in, operates, or owns a mill, especially a grain mill.
- A milling machine.
- Any of various moths whose wings and bodies have a powdery appearance.
- adj - to grind by mechanical means [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MILLABLE