Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MILLER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLER exist?
Definitions of MILLER in dictionaries:
- noun - United States bandleader of a popular big band (1909-1944)
- noun - United States novelist whose novels were originally banned as pornographic (1891-1980)
- noun - United States playwright (1915-2005)
- noun - someone who works in a mill (especially a grain mill)
- noun - machine tool in which metal that is secured to a carriage is fed against rotating cutters that shape it
- noun - any of various moths that have powdery wings
- One who works in, operates, or owns a mill, especially a grain mill.
- A milling machine.
- Any of various moths whose wings and bodies have a powdery appearance.
- adj - to grind by mechanical means [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MILLABLE
There are 6 letters in MILLER: E I L L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLER plus a wildcard: MILLER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILLER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.