Scrabble word: MERCURIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERCURIES exist?
Definitions of MERCURIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element
- noun - (Roman mythology) messenger of Jupiter and god of commerce
- noun - the smallest planet and the nearest to the sun
- noun - temperature measured by a mercury thermometer
- adj - a metallic element [n -RIES] : MERCURIC
There are 9 letters in MERCURIES: C E E I M R R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERCURIES plus a wildcard: MERCURIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERCURIES
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MERCURIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.