Scrabble word: MEDIEVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MEDIEVAL exist?
Definitions of MEDIEVAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or belonging to the Middle Ages
- adj - as if belonging to the Middle Ages
- adj - characteristic of the time of chivalry and knighthood in the Middle Ages
- Relating or belonging to the Middle Ages.
- Old-fashioned; unenlightened: parents with a medieval attitude toward dating.
- noun - a person belonging to the Middle Ages
There are 8 letters in MEDIEVAL: A D E E I L M V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MEDIEVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MEDIEVAL plus a wildcard: MEDIEVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MEDIEVAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MEDIEVAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.