Scrabble word: FOREGOING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREGOING exist?
Definitions of FOREGOING in dictionaries:
- verb - be earlier in time
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- adj - especially of writing or speech
- Said, written, or encountered just before; previous: Refer to the foregoing figures.
- verb - to go before
There are 9 letters in FOREGOING: E F G G I N O O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOREGOING plus a wildcard: FOREGOING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREGOING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOREGOING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.