Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORGOING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGOING exist?
Definitions of FORGOING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of renouncing
- verb - do without or cease to hold or adhere to
- verb - be earlier in time
- verb - lose (s.th.) or lose the right to (s.th.) by some error, offense, or crime
- v - to refrain from
There are 8 letters in FORGOING: F G G I N O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORGOING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGOING plus a wildcard: FORGOING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGOING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORGOING
- Foregoing Plastic GMO Free Girl
- sad love quotes for her. love quotes for her images.
- Foregoing a Realtor - Homes In Sugar Land
- Chase Bank homepage with paperless statement sweepstakes CLICK TO ...
- ... the name refers to the connection among the foregoing old families
- LEGO Star Wars Sales News Amazon.com Pre-order the New 2012 Star ...
- Artists Make Money By forgoing Traditional Galleries NPR
- Tengami Ipad Galleries Joystiq
- 05 2008 ...
- 2005 Foregoing college for a career Paulina produced a song called ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.