Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUIPMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUIPMENT exist?
Definitions of EQUIPMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping or the state of being equipped.
- Something with which a person, an organization, or a thing is equipped.
- The rolling stock especially of a transportation system.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the materials needed for a purpose such as a task or a journey”: hiking equipment; laboratory apparatus; skiing gear; naval materiel; an explorer’s outfit; sports paraphernalia; a climber’s rig; fishing tackle.
There are 9 letters in EQUIPMENT: E E I M N P Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUIPMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUIPMENT plus a wildcard: EQUIPMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUIPMENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUIPMENT
- Ice Hockey equipment
- Lab Manual (Summary) Lab Manual (FULL)
- Buying Used or Renting Medical equipment Can be the Best Route ...
- Click on the different sports equipment to find some helpful exercise ...
- Another example of my dj equipment set up.
- Ultrasonic Processors for Biodiesel Production
- ... of 5 Fire Truck coloring pages. Courtesy of firefighting-equipment.com
- Lab equipment Reference Sheet- download here
- The Bunsen burner (or Tirrell burner) that you will be using in this ...
- Ice Climbing Gear for short trips William I. Canales Architect