Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUIPMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUIPMENT exist?
Definitions of EQUIPMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- The act of equipping or the state of being equipped.
- Something with which a person, an organization, or a thing is equipped.
- The rolling stock especially of a transportation system.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the materials needed for a purpose such as a task or a journey”: hiking equipment; laboratory apparatus; skiing gear; naval materiel; an explorer’s outfit; sports paraphernalia; a climber’s rig; fishing tackle.
There are 9 letters in EQUIPMENT: E E I M N P Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUIPMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUIPMENT plus a wildcard: EQUIPMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUIPMENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUIPMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.