Scrabble word: ENDOCRINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENDOCRINE exist?
Definitions of ENDOCRINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the secretion of an endocrine gland that is transmitted by the blood to the tissue on which it has a specific effect
- noun - any of the glands of the endocrine system that secrete hormones directly into the bloodstream
- adj - of or belonging to endocrine glands or their secretions
- Secreting internally.
- Of or relating to endocrine glands or the hormones secreted by them.
- The secretion of an endocrine gland; a hormone.
- An endocrine gland.
There are 9 letters in ENDOCRINE: C D E E I N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENDOCRINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENDOCRINE plus a wildcard: ENDOCRINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENDOCRINE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENDOCRINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.