Scrabble word: CUTTHROAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTTHROAT exist?
Definitions of CUTTHROAT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who murders by cutting the victim's throat
- adj - ruthless in competition
- A murderer, especially one who cuts throats.
- An unprincipled, ruthless person.
- A cutthroat trout.
- Cruel; murderous.
- Relentless or merciless in competition: a cutthroat business.
- Being a form of a game in which each of three or more players acts and scores individually: cutthroat handball; cutthroat bridge.