Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROCODILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROCODILE exist?
Definitions of CROCODILE in dictionaries:
- noun - large voracious aquatic reptile having a long snout with massive jaws and sharp teeth and a body covered with bony plates
- Any of various large aquatic reptiles, chiefly of the genus Crocodylus, native to tropical and subtropical regions and having thick, armorlike skin and long, tapering jaws.
- A crocodilian reptile, such as an alligator, a caiman, or a gavial.
- Latin having borrowed the word from Greek.
There are 9 letters in CROCODILE: C C D E I L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROCODILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROCODILE plus a wildcard: CROCODILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROCODILE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROCODILE
- crocodiles are protected in many countries but they are also farmed ...
- crocodile (Look Like) - Strange Google Earth maps
- crocodile wallpaper - Animal wallpapers - 5667
- FileMarsh crocodiles basking in the sun.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- australian-saltwater-estaurine-crocodile-maneater1 Statue Clothing
- FileEverglades American crocodile.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- crocodile Wild Animals Pictures
- Full resolution (1506 1182 pixels file size 405 KB MIME ...
- Animals eating Animals Hey crocodile you want a zebra for lunch
- Extinct & Extant Worlds Largest crocodiles and Lizards Ever