Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COARCTATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COARCTATE exist?
Definitions of COARCTATE in dictionaries:
- adj - (of an insect pupa) enclosed in a rigid case
- Enclosed in an oval, horny case.
- Constricted, narrowed, or compressed, as a segment of a blood vessel.
There are 9 letters in COARCTATE: A A C C E O R T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COARCTATE plus a wildcard: COARCTATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COARCTATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COARCTATE
- Cardiology Coarctation of the Aorta HD
- Aortic coarctation in rabbits. Refer to Xu et al. Click picture to ...
- Picture 1 - Coarctation of the aorta
- schematic 1 a coarctation with transverse arch hypoplasia posterior ...
- ... for repair coarctation of aorta a incision for extended end to
- RadioGraphics -- Glass et al. 22 (1) 87 Figure 11
- Our son Cooper was recently diagnosed with an aortic coarctation. We ...
- radiograph screen of coarctation of the aorta
- The interior of the heart is composed of valves chambers and ...
- The RanDoM happenings of us Recovery of Coarctation Repair Surgery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.