Scrabble word: CHIMERA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHIMERA exist?
Definitions of CHIMERA in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head and a goat's body and a serpent's tail
- noun - a grotesque product of the imagination
- An organism consisting of two or more tissues of different genetic composition, produced as a result of mutation, grafting, or the mixture of cell populations from different zygotes.
- An organism produced by genetic engineering, in which DNA from distinct parent species is combined to produce an individual with a double chromosome complement.
- noun - an imaginary monster
There are 7 letters in CHIMERA: A C E H I M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHIMERA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHIMERA plus a wildcard: CHIMERA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHIMERA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHIMERA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.