Scrabble word: BUTTRESS
Is BUTTRESS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BUTTRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a support usually of stone or brick
- verb - reinforce with a buttress
- verb - make stronger or defensible
- A structure, usually brick or stone, built against a wall for support or reinforcement.
- The flared base of certain tree trunks.
- A horny growth on the heel of a horse’s hoof.
- Something that serves to support, prop, or reinforce: “The law is by its very nature a buttress of the status quo” (J.
- To support or reinforce with a buttress.
- To sustain, prop, or bolster: “The author buttresses her analysis with lengthy dissections of several of Moore’s poems” (Warren Woessner).
- verb - to prop up
There are 8 letters in BUTTRESS: B E R S S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTTRESS
Click to search all anagrams of BUTTRESS plus a wildcard: BUTTRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUTTRESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BUTTRESS
Lookup in Wiki for BUTTRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.