Is HEDONISM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEDONISM in various dictionaries:
- noun - the pursuit of pleasure as a matter of ethical principle
- noun - an ethical system that evaluates the pursuit of pleasure as the highest good
- Pursuit of or devotion to pleasure, especially to the pleasures of the senses.
- The ethical doctrine holding that only what is pleasant or has pleasant consequences is intrinsically good.
- The doctrine holding that behavior is motivated by the desire for pleasure and the avoidance of pain.
- noun - the pursuit of pleasure
There are 8 letters in HEDONISM: D E H I M N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEDONISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEDONISM, to go: HEDONISM?
Rearrange the letters in HEDONISM and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of HEDONISM
7 letters out of HEDONISM
6 letters out of HEDONISM
5 letters out of HEDONISM
4 letters out of HEDONISM
3 letters out of HEDONISM
2 letters out of HEDONISM
Contextual use of HEDONISM
What's nearby HEDONISM
Lookup in Wiki for HEDONISM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEDONISM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEDONISM"