Scrabble word: UNTANGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNTANGLE exist?
Definitions of UNTANGLE in dictionaries:
- verb - release from entanglement of difficulty
- verb - become or cause to become undone by separating the fibers or threads of
- To free from a tangle; disentangle.
- To straighten out (something puzzling or complicated); clarify or resolve.
- verb - to free from tangles
There are 8 letters in UNTANGLE: A E G L N N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNTANGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNTANGLE plus a wildcard: UNTANGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNTANGLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNTANGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.