Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UNIPOTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNIPOTENT exist?
Definitions of UNIPOTENT in dictionaries:
- Capable of developing into only one type of cell or tissue.
There are 9 letters in UNIPOTENT: E I N N O P T T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNIPOTENT plus a wildcard: UNIPOTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNIPOTENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNIPOTENT
- unipotent The ability to give rise to a single mature cell type of ...
- Products - ArtiCell s.r.o. Biotechnologick spolenost
- The following images illustrate the stem cell terms learned in this ...
- Dr. Abraham(not today but someday) Stem Cell Potency
- Cellular differentiation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Cell potency - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Stem Cell School Stem Cells
- One feature of a unipotent matrix is that its matrix powers have ...
- What Are Stem Cells - Stem Cells - Coriell Institute for Medical ...
- How Are unipotent Stem Cells Different From Other Cells
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.