Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STUBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STUBBING exist?
Definitions of STUBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - a short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- noun - a small piece
- noun - a torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- noun - the part of a check that is retained as a record
- noun - the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- verb - to strike accidentally against a projecting object
There are 8 letters in STUBBING: B B G I N S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STUBBING plus a wildcard: STUBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STUBBING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STUBBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.